During my vacation on Stewart Island / Rakiura from 20 to 27 December 2014, I took over 1,200 photos of which I kept roughly 50% and then uploaded about 370 to flickr. You can view them directly there or below in the slideshow.
It was a great vacation to end 2014. Bring on 2015.
If you want to read more about my vacation on Stewart Island, check out the following posts:
- Heading to the anchor of New Zealand
- Talkative forest
- From bay to bay
- 81 mouse traps to Māori Beach
- Albatrosses aplenty
- Of bays and forest around Oban
- Christmas Day: A horseshoe and a dead man
- Catch of the day: Blue Cod
- A word on sandflies
- A Local’s Tail and take-off
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.